Form I-90 is the application used to get a Green Card replaced or renewed. A permanent resident or conditional resident may file this form
1. To replace a lost, stolen or destroyed card; or
2. To update a card after change of name or other biographic data
3. To replace a card that is mutilated; or
4. To replace a card that is incorrect due to USCIS error.
5. To replace a card that was never received.
If you are a permanent resident, you must also file this application:
1. To replace a card that is expiring; or
2. Within 30 days after reaching your 14th birthday, to replace a card issued before your 14th birthday;
3. If you have been a lawful permanent resident in the United States and are now taking up commuter status while actually residing outside the United States; or
4. If you have been in resident commuter status and are now taking up actual residence in the United States; or
5. If your status has been automatically converted to permanent resident; or
6. When you have an older edition of the card and must replace it with the current type of card.
You can use our easy, step-by-step system to prepare your I-90 application online.